all4CORNERS is a rapidly growing hospitality contract manufacturer with a passion for design and excellence. We have a team of dynamic individuals who share the same passion for team work and common goals. We believe in employee empowerment and giving team mates the freedom to learn and grow. If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration for the following openings.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our team environment in our Phoenix, AZ location as an Account Specialist. The Account Specialist is responsible for generating revenue employing a consultative selling approach in the sale of hospitality industry furniture and casegoods to hotels, resorts, government institutions, and potentially restaurants. This Employee-Owner is primarily responsible for utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of Foldcraft products to maintain business relationships with Foldcraft customers; support customer interactions from the order entry process to the delivery of the products. This position works to continually develop business relationships with their assigned customers and deliver a world-class customer experience. A successful Account Specialist consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals as well as establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned territories through communications with prospective clients, marketing programs and other activities as needed.
- Provides expert product selection assistance helping the customer choose the product that is best fit for use.
- Ensures that requests for quote(s) are answered promptly by either preparing the quote personally or working with internal team members to ensure a timely and accurate response.
- Ensures that requests for design and layout services are answered promptly by either pulling existing drawings or working with internal team members.
- Provides customer with literature, samples, and product information as requested through designated process.
- Promptly contacts the customer at each stage of the quote process according to Foldcraft service standards.
- Supports overall sales efforts in US and foreign markets by building and maintaining relationships with current and prospective accounts as well as forming new partnerships for Foldcraft leveraging our core competencies.
- Generates new business and customers through various means.
- Builds and maintains customer relations.
- Travel to various Trade Shows throughout the year as a company representative.
- Required Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years in a sales role with demonstrated excellent customer service abilities both in verbal and written (English) forms with emphasis on detail, accuracy, and promptness.
- Possess ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth.
- Ability to learn and maintain a working knowledge of products and services.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the value proposition of products provide in customer-specific presentations.
- Excellent grasp of the consultative sales process.
- Exhibits enthusiasm for satisfying the customer and being part of the team.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities, while enjoys engagement in team sales structure.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation skills; strong written and verbal communication and analysis skills required accompanied with a persona of a high character teammate.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent negotiating skills and the ability to be highly persuasive when working with customers is essential
- The incumbent must be skilled at developing realistic sales plans that generate sales growth
- Must be well-composed while under pressure maintaining positive attitude at all times
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment with all levels of employees
- Demonstrable experience with PC’s, must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and capable of being quickly proficient in Vantage (company ERP) and CRM systems
- The incumbent must reside within a reasonable distance of the Phoenix, AZ area to service this location
- Travel: 10% to tradeshows as necessary
Full time benefit offerings include:
- Paid WEEKLY
- Paid time off benefits
- Medical, dental, life, vision, disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Stock ownership
We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agency calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Customer Service: 3 years
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Sales environment(s): Office or call center